Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maia & Matt


Life has a funny way of creating paths that intersect at different points throughout our years. Maia & I used to go to All Saints together when we were little. We were good buddies and I remember snippets of our young friendship like it were yesterday! When my family moved to the country in 2nd grade we transferred schools and Maia and I gradually lost touch. I hadn't heard from her in years until fate would have it, her fiance and my husband turned out to be in the same medical school class here at Texas Tech! It's been so great getting to know Maia all over again, this time with deeper roots from our earlier friendship. I admire Maia in so many ways and really appreciate her uniqueness and outlook on life. Matt is a wonderful guy and loves that girl like crazy. They are a great couple with lots to look forward to in their future. I was thrilled to capture some of those lovey-dovey moments that come with the fun of being engaged. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment