Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My New Favorite Thing


So after resigning from my job recently, the wheels have been turning....and when I say turning, I mean speeding out of control so quickly that even at 3:00am in the morning I'm awake trying to decide what step to take next! I've had so many wonderful opportunities arise lately, one of which is

my new favorite thing...

Between my contract design work, applying to graduate school (still up on the air on that decision) and being a wife I have decided to play my cards in photography. I figure if you have an eye for design it could translate into an eye for good photography as well! (Here's to hoping at least...) I have been reading up on the art of photography and have much to learn, but I think it's so exciting to venture into new territory and combine my love for design with my love for technology, photography, and all things aesthetic :)

I'm still pretty new at the whole thing, but was recently asked by one of my great friends, Amanda to take some couples pictures of her and her fun husband David. David and Ryan are in the same medical school class and played football together at Tech. Amanda and I have been friends throughout undergrad and now in our new venture as medical school wives! Amanda actually started the Bible Study I attend, Side by Side, which consists of an amazing group of medical school spouses..... call it a Bible Study, a therapy session, or an hour of venting...the group has become so close and I just LOVE all the relationships I've made through it!

Amanda and David were so fun to work with and they even brought their little baby (aka 'stray dog') Heston along for the fun!

































So there's the Sneak Peek for David & Amanda's pictures as well as the kick off to my new favorite thing....

Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment