Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Jones

A few weeks ago I got a call from one of my good friends from high school, Brittany Smith. She said she had seen my pictures and wanted some fun engagement shots of her and her sweet fiance (now new husband!) Greg Jones. Of course I was ecstatic and jumped at the chance to photograph such a great couple. There is just nothing more exciting than capturing that amazing stage in life. The stage where everything is just peachy and all the little idiosyncrasies are still adorable to one another. It just doesn't get better than having a honeymoon and a lifetime of memories to look forward to. Writing all this makes me reminisce about the amazing images Kristin Bednarz captured of Ryan and I during our engagement. Below are a few of my favorites!


Being engaged is similar to having a great appetizer before an even more amazing meal... It's wonderful, but nothing is as good as the main course. Marriage has been the most amazing part of my life thus far and I can only imagine that having kids would be similar to a piece of chocolate cake with a giant cherry on top!! haha, my one-eyed "dog-child" Emma is after all pretty sweet herself. Laugh all you want, but I love the little comparison's life has to offer.

Back to my main point.... Brittany & Greg! Their wedding was two weekends ago and was absolutely stunning! They got married at a Tuscan Villa in Mansfield. Everything from Brittany's amazing dress to the adorable details (they served Jones Soda in honor of their last name!) were extremely well planned. I know Brittany worked so hard on the event and I was more than flattered to see a lot of the engagement pictures I had taken at the wedding. Thanks Brittany & Greg for letting me share in such a special time! Enjoy.































1 comment: